Saturday, May 2, 2009

My house.

Now today is coming to an end. I didn't sleep all too well last night so I'm actually tired right now. The sitcom and my short were put on hold for today, didn't feel like writing or planning, I wish I had some printer ink then I would be able to print off all the reports I need to in order to plan and budget these scripts. I don't know how much it's all going to cost hopefully we can find everything for cheap or free. for the first 3 minutes of the first episode we have just about 10 locations maybe more, I'm not entirely sure. Tuesday we are supposed to continue writing the scripts and hopefully we'll get two more written.
The house is treating us well, I spent a few hours today cleaning stuff up it looks alot nicer without oranges on the ground in the back yard, or the black tarps hanging on the fences. but yeah that's boring.
having wrote stuff earlier today I'm finding it hard to think of something interesting other than the show's I've been watching, How I met your Mother is really funny, and I've been watching that alot, I looked up some web-sitcoms and none have really caught my attention yet, Clark and Micheal is closer to the series style we want to do but even still it's not what we're looking for. 'Wainy Days" was pretty stupid another okay show is 'Dorm Life' which reminds me of what I wanted to make a while ago. So in a few months we'll see how the shoot goes and then after that we'll see how well the actual show turns out, we will need a lot of views to get anywhere with it, our foremost goal is to get some recognition. But if we can get enough hits maybe we can get picked up by a sponsor.
I finally got around to creating an opening title for my "production company" it's called Pirate's Code Studios and the logo is a ship and a sun, it's a cheap looking animation for now, I'll post the video on here so you can all see it and give me some input (if it looks good, if you can read it okay, etc.)
anyways now I'm tired and It's hot in my room, time to try and get some sleep, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment