Friday, May 1, 2009

Movies, Financial Aide and Nice Weather

Okay, so last night I didn't write anything because I went to see X-men Origins: Wolverine, overall it was a decent movie I have no complaints about the action or adventure in it, the only real issues I have are with Remy Lebeau, yes gambit was a disappointment, they cast a novice actor who had really only done Friday Night lights before hand, he had a Texas accent and didn't even bother trying to sound Cajun, it was a sad portrayal indeed. The question remains who else could play that part? No one that I know of.
and this morning I woke up and Hopped a bus to get to my school to get my financial aide situation straightened out, and everything worked itself out no problem, unfortunately it is such a nice day out that I'm really sad that I have to spend the first part of it indoors, hopefully the next few days are just as nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment